After a pause of several months due to the covid-19 pandemic, the Eden Palace au Lac finally reopens its doors on Wednesday 10th March 2021. We look forward to finally welcoming you again on the shores of Lake Geneva!
For your protection and well-being...
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority, which is why, with the help of HotellerieSuisse and based on the guidelines of the Federal Office of Public Health, we have implemented measures in line with the protection concept that you will find below. As the health situation changes on a regular basis, our protective measures also have to be constantly re-evaluated. We would therefore also ask you to refer to the cantonal directives of the State of Vaud as well as those published by the Confederation.
Your state of health
Please do not stay with us if you have had symptoms related to covid-19 within the last days. Please also let us know if such symptoms occur during or after your stay with us.
Current health restrictions
Security requirements may restrict or suspend some of our services.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in all public areas of the Hotel (lobby, corridors, toilets, lifts, restaurant, bar).
- Registration on the SocialPass application is compulsory for all your visits to the Hotel’s Restaurant and Bar (breakfast included). We thank you in advance for downloading it and entering your personal data.
- Luggage services cannot be provided.
- Breakfast is served by the plate in the Salon 1900.
- Room service is not available.
- Catering is available daily for dinner at the restaurant “Chez Gaston” (reservation required).
We would like to assure you that all measures have been taken to ensure your safety and comfort.
Cleaning & Disinfection
We adapt protective measures in line with the changing requirements and recommendations of the Swiss Confederation.
We clean and disinfect public areas and frequently handled surfaces, objects and equipment in a professional manner and much more often than usual. In addition, all our cleaning products have certified effectiveness against COVID-19.
All our employees have also been trained in the new sanitary procedures, such as maintaining a social distance of 1.5 metres and regular hand disinfection. We have also provided them with all the necessary equipment so that they can maintain impeccable hygiene (masks, gloves and refillable bottle of hydro-alcoholic solution). They wear protective masks and gloves for specific tasks and we have installed plexiglass walls for them at the reception desk.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to welcome you very soon at the Eden Palace au Lac!